Tregoyd Mountain Riders, Brecon Beacons National Park
Tregoyd Mountain riders offer direct access onto the Black Mountains near Hay on Wye. Experience the best mountain riding in Wales.
- Half and full day pony trekking- for complete beginners, walk with occasional trot
- Half and full day riding – for more experienced riders, with walk trot and occasional canters
- Half and full day hacking- for experienced riders with walk, trot and canter.
- Horse riding holidays- 4 star farmhouse accommodation on-site we can arrange riding holiday packages from 2-7 days, bring own horse or hire ours.
- Bed and Breakfast for horses- try our wonderful four day riding trail, the Brecon Beacons Radnor Loop.
- Lessons – large ménage, qualified staff, private and group lessons
Tregoyd is BHS, WTRA, AALA accredited, it is also a pony club centre.
Tel – 01497 847351