Horse Riding in the Brecon Beacons National Park, Wales
In the Brecon Beacons National Park in South Wales five of our riding and trekking centres are working together across the Brecon Beacons National Park to offer trekking, riding and hacking holidays.They are:
- Cantref Riding Centre, Brecon
- Tregoyd Mountain Riders, Hay on Wye,
- Ellesmere Riding Centre, Llangors
- Llanthony Riding and Trekking, Abergavenny.
- Golden Castle Riding Centre, Llangynidr
They have developed a mission statement and a code of conduct to ensure visitors get a quality riding experience.
The horse riding centres all offer:
- Half day rides - for all from beginner to experienced
- Full day rides - stopping at pubs and spectacular view points
- Riding holidays- from 2 to 7 days
- Pony Trekking – half and full days
Contact the riding centres direct to discuss your requirements.
Equine events and activities
If you want to watch International and National equine events then Glan Usk Estate plays host to the International horse trials in late June and International polo early July.
If you take a walk into the hills you might get to see wild Welsh Mountain Ponies.
Easy to get to here
Located in South Wales, Brecon Beacons National Park is only 2 hours from London straight down the M4, take a look at the map for directions to the riding centres. Why not get out this weekend?